Sunday, December 7, 2008
Word Of The Wise
I've found some clever quotes on the net and would like to share it here...
- "Remember, Today is the Tomorrow you worried Yesterday.."
- "I've not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that don't work" - Thomas Edison
- "A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain." - Robert Frost
- "Monday is the root of all evil."
- "Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes." - Oscar Wilde
- "Isn't it unnerving that doctors call what they do 'practice'?"
- "The difference between fiction and realitiy? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy
- "It left us speechless, quite speechless I tell you, and we have not stopped talking of it since."
-"Minor surgery is surgery someone else is having."
-"Some people are just alive because it's illegal to kill them."
-"Gossip is when you hear something you like about someone you don't."
Posted by ivantai at 2:17 PM